PVS Travelling Bridges for Settling Tanks are used to remove sludge and scum in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
ОписPVS Travelling Bridges for Settling Tanks are used to remove sludge and scum from rectangular tanks in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
ПризначенняPVS Travelling Bridges consist of a movable truck lying on two traction trolleys. One surface scraper and one bottom scraper are installed underneath the truck.
The bridge is operated by a central gear motor connected to trolley drive wheels.
The bridge travels back and forth on the flat tank bottom. By travelling it conveys the settled sludge through the bottom scraper into a sludge collecting hopper. Scum and floating matter are collected by a surface scraper and transferred into a scum collecting channel.
The scrapers are operated by one gear motor only.
- Available for up to 13m wide and 50m long tanks
- Sludge removal device
- Scum removal device
- Festooned cables
- Control panel
- Hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Quick installation
- High efficiency sludge and scum removal
- Easy installation even into existing tanks
- Sludge suction by means of submersible pump
- Sludge suction by means of syphon pipes
- Scum collection by means of rotoling pipe
- Motorized cable reel
- Spring cable reel
- Cable holding chain
- Travelling system on rails instead of wheels
- Material: 304 L / 316 L SS / painting
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection